OptionsClick trading platform allows:
- Open positions to be closed out prior to the scheduled expiry time.
All open positions are listed in the “My Open Trades” section to the right of the “Trade” window.
- Click on the asset name to open the trading slip and view the available return for early closure.
- Simply click on the close button and the option will expire with the available rate of return.
The following terminology is used by OptionsClick to calculate values for closing positions prior to the scheduled expiry time:
- Market Price – The last known market price as calculated from prcies listed by Bid, Ask, and Last Trade, as quoted in real time by Data Provider.
- Time to Expiration – The time left until the position reaches the scheduled expiry time.
- In the Money - The last known position was recorded as a “win.”
- Out of the Money - The last known position was recorded as a “loss.”
The “Close Position” function is not available at the following times:
- A certain amount of time after the position has been purchased (usually 5 minutes).
- Following the “no more trades” time (however many minutes trading is shut down before expiry).
OptionsClick reserves the right to suspend the early closure function at any time.