OptionsClick® want to make sure our emails are getting delivered to you!
To ensure proper delivery of important information such as account status and special promotions you can add us to your contact list.
Click the link or scroll down the page to find your e-mail program for instructions on how to add us to your address book, safe sender list or whitelist.
- Open an email from firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Click on the little down-pointing-triangle-arrow next to “reply”.
- Click Add [email@example.com] to contacts list to finish.
If Gmail marked firstname.lastname@example.org as spam, tell Gmail the emails are not spam
- In Gmail, navigate to the spam folder.
- Search for emails containing OptionsClick.
- Click “More” and then “Not spam”.
For more information click here.
- Click Address Book.
- Click File.
- Click New Card.
- Enter email@example.com and additional information if you wish.
- Click Edit to finish.
- Open the email in your app.
- Tap the contact icon to the left of the sender’s name and email address.
- Tap “Ok” on the “Add contact” pop-up box.
- Tap on “Create new contact” at the top of your Contacts list.
- Enter OptionsClick in the “First name” field.
- Enter firstname.lastname@example.org in the “Email” field.
- Tap “Save” to save the address.
- Tap the sender’s name in the “From” line.
- On the next screen, tap “Create New Contact”.
- On the third screen, tap “Done” to save the address.