Optionsclick.com is a trading name of Leadtrade Markets Ltd, an investment company licensed and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (“CySEC”) under license number 227/14 VAT number:10324232D Company ID: HE324232 and is also registered with all other European authorities for the purpose of providing its investment services within the EU.
Leadtrade Markets Ltd adheres to strict regulatory guidelines designed to ensure transparency and protection to all of its clients, and is under stringent regulatory supervision by CySEC.
Leadtrade Markets Authorised Services
- Reception and transmission of orders in relation to one or more financial instruments.
- Execution of orders on behalf of clients.
- Safekeeping and administration of financial instruments for the account of clients, including custodianship and related services such as cash / collateral management.
- Granting credits or loans to an investor to allow him to carry out a transaction in one or more financial instruments, where the firm granting the credit or loan is involved in the transaction.
- Foreign exchange services where these are connected to the provision of investment services.
CySEC is the supervisory and regulatory authority for Investment Services firms in Cyprus and is a member of the Committee of the European Securities and Markets Authority (ESMA).
Our license is subject to the Cyprus Investment Services and Activities and Regulated Markets Law of 2007, which is harmonised with the requirements of the European Parliament’s Markets in Financial Instruments Directive (MiFID) to ensure a high level of protection for investors and that the investment services we offer comply with applicable regulations. Please click here to visit Cysec’s webpage for more information.
ESMA‘s mission is to enhance the protection of investors and reinforce stable and well-functioning financial markets in the European Union. As an independent institution ESMA achieves this mission by building a single rule book for EU financial markets and ensuring its consistent application and supervision across the EU.
ESMA contributes to the supervision of financial services firms with a pan-European reach, either through direct supervision or through the active co-ordination of national supervisory activity.
MiFID is an EU legislation which harmonized regulation for investment services across the 30 member states of the European Economic Area (EEA). The main objectives of MiFID are to increase competition and consumer protection in the European investment services sector. In accordance with MiFID, Leadtrade Markets Ltd has passported its authorization into all member states of the EEA and is registered with the financial regulators of the states where it provides services to their residents.[ back to top ]