Optionsclick® is doing the utmost to protect its traders’ personal data and make sure funds are kept safe under Know Your Customer policy and in compliance with the trusted CYSEC regulations.
Watch this video to learn more about Optionsclick® KYC Program
We will need two things from you in order to follow compliance directives.
a. In order to protect your interests we will need you to complete a short survey that will determine whether trading is suitable for you. Once you are logged into the platform click here to conduct the 30 second survey.
b. Secondly we require several pieces of identity. The documents required under KYC program are as follows:
- Valid ID/ Passport – Front & back colored scanned copies.
- Credit Card – Front & back colored scanned copies of the card used for making deposits.
- Full name, expiration date and signature must appear clearly.
- First 12 digits on the front of the card and the CVV on the back should be masked.
- Proof of residence – Utility bill (for example electricity, gas, water, telephone or bank statement under trader’s name from the past 3 months).
Each document should be scanned / photocopied and sent as a separate file (ID, Credit card, Proof of Residence) to firstname.lastname@example.org[ back to top ]